Is a real good tan. I sing that song every year and now I really am on the coast. Christmas is fast approaching and I'm still wearing tank tops and shorts. I always want to be on an island somewhere at Christmas but this year I'm really missing the chilly weather, bon fires, and hot chocolate. I'm so glad I get to come home for Christmas! I only get to be home for 5 days but 5 is def better than none.
Janie is a mess. She is such a spaz. However, if we make it this week w/o pottying in the house she will be considered house broken :) That makes me so happy. I love this crazy dog and I'm so glad I invested in getting her.
So our first preview service is one week away! Still no band!!! So, if you can, PRAY, PRAY really hard that God works a miracle and provides us with someone amazing to lead worship.
Also, my bfffff, is having a hard time right now too. So, you could pray for her too!
I'm rereading Blue Like Jazz and it's so great..... again. It takes me back to freshman year of college when I was so unhappy with where I was. Now, I'm thankful I was there and I'm thankful for the friendships that I developed there. :)
I always think of something to blog about and then when I actually sit down to do it I can't remember what it was and I just ramble on about little nothings. ha. oh well.
Have a nice weekend.
1 comment:
what else do u want besides a real good tan? love you!
Post a Comment