Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have about 3 weeks til departure. San Diego here I come. That phrase makes my body go crazy. All at once I feel 24.5 different emotions. If you know me you know that when I do something.. I am extremely passionate about it. When I care.. I care DEEPLY. When I love.. I love HARD. Which brings me to Will. My sweet boyfriend. I have become extremely attached to him and who he is becoming. "What are you and Will going to do when you move?" I get asked that question all the time. In my head I think to myself.... If I am uprooting and moving across the US and trusting Jesus to provide for me and trusting that I will find a job to pay for the outrageously high rent and trusting that people will want to support me. Then I will probably just continue to trust the Lord. I will trust his timing and placement. When my oldest sister, Paige, lived in Alabama while we were living in Texas my mom said, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." I'll let you know if that statement is still true ;) My sister, Hollie, encouraged me to start blogging so people could follow where I'm at on this journey. So here it goes.

Oh yeah, Hollie & Alan... Thanks for always encouraging me and celebrating who I am and who Christ is in me. I always feel uplifted after I hang out with ya'll. I love you guys dearly and I'm so thankful to have you guys in my family.

No comments: